Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018

Assalamualaikum... 
Annyeong Haseyo... 


source: google

Dua minggu pertama di tahun 2018. How was it? Okay kah? As for me, I'm starting this 2018 with a heavy heart. Well, something happened to the person I adore for almost 7 years. I'm sad. Really sad. But, life must go on. I must live better. So, when we meet soon, he can tell me, "You did well too..." These past few weeks have been super duper mega hard. But, I'm getting better. Slowly.

Azam? Nak habiskan degree on time. Nak dapatkan kerja. Taknak tanam anggur lama-lama sangat. :( Anyone kalau ada tahu any info pasal vacancy related to Event Management...do share with me okay? ;)

Semoga tahun ni lebih baik dari tahun sebelumnya. Amin.


 

2 Stars Talking:

Mellya Musa said...

good luck for 2018 ! hehe

anzrarizal said...

hope you get a job quickly and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...